- See Bob Lincoln as 2011 OHD Grand Marshall cruising down Mammoth Street in a convertible. Wish him well before his move to Florida. You rock, Bob!
- Run in the road race on Saturday morning at 8 a.m. or cheer runners on!
- Swingin’ with the Seniors — Concert Wed. 8/17 night with the 20-piece Windham Swing Band. Folks of all ages are invited.
- Kidz Night is Thursday 8/18, 5:30-8:30 p.m. @ Londonderry Town Common. Bounce houses, characters, entertainment and more. For ages 10 and under.
- New Movie Night! — For older children (middle-school age and up), Movie Mania night begins at 9 PM Thursday on the Common. The movie, age appropriate for ages 12 and up, will create a new event in the this town-wide celebration.
- Friday Concert and Fireworks — The Souled Out Show Band is a high-energy band — Concert 7:15-8:45 p.m. @ front lawn of LHS — Fireworks start at 8:45 pm!
- Baby contest on Sat. morning at 9 AM, Londonderry High School cafeteria.
- Firefighters vs. Police softball game Friday 6p.m. @ Matthew Thornton Field — rain or shine!
- Contemporary Christian Concert on Sunday 3 p.m. @ Londonderry Town Common.
- Best parade in the entire state of New Hampshire starts at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, 8/21. Come early for a good seat – or stand!
For details, go back to the Old Home Day page. Click the Events menu.
Visit the Old Home Day Darkroom for more 2010 photos.