Each year local organizations and businesses rent space on the Town Common to interact with the community and provide information. In addition, non-profit organizations find this annual event to be an excellent fundraising opportunity by selling food and drinks or sponsoring games and activities. There are 75 rental spaces (14’ x 14’) available for Saturday, August 16, 2014 and they always sell out. Tables, chairs, canopies and electric cords are not provided and everyone is encouraged to set up a canopy for protection against extreme weather conditions.
Old Home Day is promoted as an old-fashioned traditional small town celebration, therefore, space allocation for local non-profit organizations are considered a priority over any profit entity. BOOTHS ARE NOT RESERVED YEAR TO YEAR. YOUR ORGANIZATION MUST SUBMIT A NEW REGISTRATION FORM EACH YEAR. ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE MAILED! THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT TOWN HALL . Space allocation is provided on a first come basis with Londonderry non-profit organizations having priority over all commercial or private businesses. Not all commercial businesses are welcome to participate. The Old Home Day Committee shall retain exclusive right to reject any and all booth applications to maintain the integrity of this traditional old – fashioned community celebration.
BOOTH RESTRICTIONS / RULES:
- Profit entities shall provide free games or entertainment for children to enjoy
- Booths must be removed before 9:00 am on Sunday, August 17, 2014
- All trash shall be disposed of in the dumpster behind the bandstand or trash receptacles
- No spray or foam material allowed
- No political or business solicitation is allowed (information only)
- No Parking along any side of the common, except to unload. Violators will be towed at their expense
- Parking availabe at the Matthew Thornton School approximately 1,000 feet north of the common
- Large trucks should plan to set-up early on Friday morning to eliminate congestion
- Food Vendors shall sell only those items indicated on the registration form
Registration Important Information Time and Location:
Registration Forms for 2014 have been mailed.
Get your registration forms in early. Send Applications To:
Community Groups (food) $50.00
Community Groups (information) $40.00
Business Non-profits $125.00
Add an additional $5.00 to your fee for electric
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Londonderry Old Home Day Committee
268B Mammoth Road
Londonderr, NH 03053
Business (information and games) $175.00
Business (food) $225.00
Ice Cream $250.00
Add an additional $20.00 to your fee for electric
Ice Cream vendor your cost for electric is $20.00 additional.
Londonderry Town Common
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Rain or Shine
Call Reed Page Clark